Thursday, February 19, 2015

12 Months Old...Happy First Birthday!


You gave me life 12 months ago and carried me with love,
And then you had to say goodbye and trust in God above.
He found for me a home so safe and full of love,
God heard your prayer and answered it, and blessed me from above.
My life has been a blessing and my love grows more each day,
But none of that would be had you not prepared the way.
And so this poem is filled with thanks and gratitude and love,
To know that great things happen when you trust in God above.





During the past month I have kept taking a few steps here and there but am happy to just crawl at full speed to get to where I need to go. My hair continues to grow and curl. Everywhere I go people exclaim, "What a cutie!" 

I adore reading books with anyone who will read to me. My favorite book is "Peek-a-boo" baby. 

 

I can sign "milk", "all done", "thank you", "more", and I am working on please. Words I can say are, baby, mama, dada, meymey (For Megan and Faith) Emy (For Emily), buppy (for our puppy) and lots of other sounds that no one has deciphered yet! :) 

I love to put on a show for everyone. I will pretend to talk on the phone (with my hand to my ear and say "eh-oooh?") I love peek-a-boo and if anyone says a word that sounds like boo, or asks "Where is _____?" my hands immediately cover my eyes and then come down while I smile. 



 

I got to celebrate my birthday with all the other February birthdays in the family....I didn't know what to do with the candles so I just watched everyone else blow on them. 




Mom took some cute birthday pictures of me!!





 I was sick last week with a fever and really DID NOT feel good for a few days!




 I celebrated my first Valentines Day too...

 

I am growing bigger everyday!


  





 I also love to reach the keyboard and type on the computer....here is what I have to say...


 fvn''j'v
'vffp,.krfiu i
 jnbfrrdd                xciddiiiiiiiiii asd f                 , m









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.