Someone gave us tickets to an Oregon State Women's Basketball as they entered the semi-finals. It was so fun to watch them run back and forth across the big room!
Love my twin cousins! Three 3 year olds!
Saying "Goodbye" to our cousins that moved across the country. We can't wait to visit them!
Wearing a cute hat!
I did a great job on my first trip to the dentist!
Blowing out candles with Grammie when we celebrated February birthdays in the family.
Special Birthday Cereal in her cupcake jammies!
Celebrating my birthday with my BFF!
"My hair is gigantic..."
...that's better.
Sunday Naps
LOVE to be outside...so happy to finally have some sun to play in!
I love our baby chicks. "They are SOOOOOO cute!" is what I tell anyone who will listen.
Three year old boys are sure wiggly...I guess they didn't want a picture!
Love holding babies, especially my baby cousin!































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.