I've always been a good sleeper. If I get in a car after 3pm I will fall sound asleep within about 10 minutes.
I LOVE my pigs! (Actually they are my sisters pigs but I get to play with them and help out!)
I figured out how cool it is to use rocks like a marker to "Draw" all over the car! Everyone told me that I need to draw on paper!
Yep...sleeping....again.
Love seeing my hair down.
Jumping
Great gran and the girls.
Matching with glasses.
Reading agriculture catalogs.
Love you sissy.
We like to walk around parks looking for painted rocks. We've found some and hidden some too!
Too stinking cute!
Flowers in my hair.
Riding my trike on a LONG path. I think I've outgrown it and am ready for a bike with training wheels!
Always praying for Miss Tisha.
~Annalee
~Annalee
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.